Baubles and Bells

Good Morning! 
 I'm back today...much later than usual.  It's just been that kind of week!  Life took over and card making was secondary.  I was quite happy to get down to my craft area this morning though as soon as everyone headed out the door!  LOL

My project this morning is for our current challenge over at Twist of Faith Card Challenges.  This week we decided to do a Christmas theme...and that is "Baubles and Bells"!  

Our sponsor this week is...

 

and they will be awarding one lucky random prize winner 5 digis of their choice.

I had the chance to work with the digi entitled "Christmas Bells and Garland".  I colored it with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers and that was as far as I got until this morning!  Last night as I was browsing in the Silhouette Online Store (they have an awesome sale going on right now), I found a gift card holder card in the shape of a Christmas ornament, and I knew exactly what I wanted to create.

Take a look...


It's a bauble gift card holder card with the digi image of bells as the ornament decoration.  I added some sparkles to the top of the ornament along with a bow.  I cut the sentiment with my Silhouette Cameo as well...layered it and added some Stickles.  Lastly I strung some gold ribbon through it and hung it on my tree to take the photo!  Just a quick and easy little card.

 Doesn't that just feel like Christmas is around the corner?  Makes me want to break out in song singing "C'mon Ring Those Bells...Light the Christmas Tree...Jesus is the King.. Born for You and Me".  After all, isn't that the real reason for the season?  The lights, the baubles, the bells are all beautiful...but don't let them take over your Christmas this year!  Remember to set aside time to focus on the real reason of this joyous time...a Savior came down to earth...He is a gift to all of us!  If you have not received this precious gift, and do not have the Lord in your life please know that this gift is available today!  He is waiting for you with open arms and wants to have a relationship with you!

Make sure you take the time to check out the other DT creations over at Twist of Faith!  Then create your own take on the challenge...just remember that the card must include a scripture, encouraging, healing, or positive sentiment either inside or out...your choice! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Until next time...

1 comment

Nancy said...

I LOVE that song, Tracey! YES!! We all need to make time to focus on the beautiful free gift that we received that very first Christmas...Jesus our Savior!
Your project is beautiful! :o)

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!