Twist of Faith Announcement

Hello Again!
Should you be looking for my {Pin}spirational Challenges post, please scroll down.

Today I am writing this post with a touch of sadness...but with hope in my heart.  I'm here to let you know that Twist of Faith Card Challenges will be going on on indefinite break for now.  Today will be our last post...to say "good bye for now and hope to see you again shortly".  We are unsure as to how long the blog will be on break, but would like to thank you for playing along with us and supporting us in the time we have been here.  We have loved your comments, your sharing and are looking forward to seeing you around Blogland!

And with that, here is one last parting card I've created for all you Twist of Faith Card Challenges followers...


I found this awesome digital print out at the TLC Creations store at Artfire. I printed it out onto some patterned paper through my Silhouette Cameo and used a Walmart pad of paper as background layering.  I did chalk a tiny bit of color to the digi just to give it a little pop and also popped up the oval cut out with 3D dots. A knotted ribbon was the final touch to the project.
Quick and simple...but I love how it turned out!

And isn't that sentiment so true!  Under His wings we will find refuge...whatever you are facing in this life, please know that God's got it.  He doesn't want you struggling in your own strength, but rather coming to Him to find that quiet place and rest. 

I have enjoyed getting to know many of you followers and visiting your blogs to see your stunning creations!  I have also been blessed to work with the wonderful women of this design team...they are Godly women who encourage, pray for one another and are filled with an abundance of talent and creativity!  I will continue to design with some of these talented ladies on some of my other design teams...and to the others I say that I hope we will be back here shortly together again!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!