A Simple Christmas

It's Friday!  Yay!
So glad you popped in for a visit!  

Since it's Friday, I'm back with another new challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
I'm having such fun getting ahead of the game with my Christmas cards this year!
I hope you're joining in!

This weeks challenge is ..."Anything Goes" with...

"Die Cuts and Ribbon"

Not a hard challenge at all!

We do not have a sponsor this time round...but we are offering a great prize!
Should you take on this challenge and be the lucky winner, you get to be a Guest Designer with CSAYL in the month of May! 
How exciting is that!

For my creation this week, I decided to go very simple.  I had recently purchased the "25th and Pine" Collection by Basic Grey through Peachy Cheap, and decided it was time to crack it open and work with it!  This collection has the muted vintage tones that I just love! 

Here's my creation...


I used the die cut ornament and the die cut Merry Christmas banner from the collection.  The papers are also all from the collection.  I added a simple ribbon to the top of the ornament, a few pearls along two sides, and lastly used some Crystal Stickles to give the ornament an elegant shimmer.  
This was a super quick card as all the papers coordinated and I had the die cuts at my finger tips. 

I hope I've inspired you to get ahead in your Christmas card making.  I also hope I'll be visiting your blog this week to see your festive creation!  Who knows...maybe we'll be designing together in May should you be the lucky winner of the Guest Designer spot!

Until next time...


  


11 comments

Fabiola said...

superbe et plein d'élégance, c'est une superbe création, biz

Anne said...

Thank you for playing along with us at Holly Jolly and sharing this gorgeous design. Hugs x

SmilynStef said...

Love those gorgeous neutral tones ... and I remember ornaments shaped like that on my Gran's Christmas Tree ... so very glad you celebrated vintage with us at jingle belles.

Patricia Chalas said...

Your card is adorable I love your neutral tones and LO.. Thanks for all your FAV creations to the blog!!!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

I love your papers. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

Kelly D said...

Great card love the colours that you have picked, thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky Challenges - Hugs Kelly - DT XXX

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Tracey, I love the ornament image and the pretty papers.

paper fun said...

What a beautiful and elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Jenny said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte. Sie sieht so edel aus. Toll. LG Jenny

Heather said...

This is beautiful! You may say it is simple, but it sure doesn't look like it. Love the muted tones and the glitter on the ornament.

lauren bergold said...

such a soft, pretty card in those lovely muted tones! thanks for joining our old fashioned fun at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!