Let's Get Krafty!

I'm back...and I'm glad to see that so are you!

Today is the day a new challenge starts over at The Crafter's Cafe.
It's a fun one this week...

"Kraft Paper and Corrugated Cardboard"

...is what we're challenging you to design with this week!

Our sponsor for this challenge is...



...be sure to check out The Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog to see what they are offering for a prize this week!

I chose the image "We Just Click" to work with this go round.

Here's a look see...


I've used an embossing folder on the kraft paper and then inked over it with a brown ink so that you could see the embossing a little better and to give it an aged look.  I've applied a piece of corrugated cardboard behind the image which has been mounted onto a chalkboard piece shape.  The image itself has been colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The lens has been covered in glossy accents to give it the appearance of glass.  Lastly, I came across some sticker letters that have been in my stash for like forever and decided to add the word "smile".
A quick and simple creation!

So grab all your "krafty" stash and get creating.  I can't wait to see how you use your corrugated cardboard!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
My Craft Creations..."Anything Goes"
Sugar Creek Hollow..."Make Your Own Background"

2 comments

kandis said...

Love your embossing and inking. Thanks for sharing at my craft creations.

Rebecca Deeprose said...

A great embossed and inked background Tracey! I'm so glad you joined us for the Sugar Creek Hollow background challenge! ((hugs)) Rebecca

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!