Christmas Greetings

Another weekend is upon us!
I hope you've had a great week, and are ready for a restful weekend!

I'm showcasing another Christmas card today!
It's Friday, and you know what that means...a new challenge with us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

And guess what?
Our theme for this week is once again...

"Anything Goes"

I know you aren't tiring of these as we've had great participation with awesome cards!
You all rock!

Can I begin by showing my creation first?

Here's what I came up with...


Isn't she most elegant?  I fell in love with this image as I usually do with all retro and vintage images!
Imagine dressing up with the family to decorate the house...having some special dainties that are only made during the holiday season.  Neatly wrapping all the gifts to place under the newly decorated tree.  Definitely NOT how we do it at our house!  LOL
There really is something about the simpler days of eras gone by.
Just to let you know, this elegant one of a kind card is being sold in my Etsy Shop should you be interested!

Be sure to check out the CSAYL blog to see what kind of creativity our "Anything Goes" challenge inspired in the rest of the DT members. 
The lucky winner of this challenge will be invited to guest design with us in the month of June!

Until next time...

This card has been entered in the following challenges...


3 comments

Nancy said...

Hi, Tracey! I am SO FAR behind but thought I'd pop in and say hello! :o)

Your card looks great! I really loved your recent canvas project too! Big congratulations on your win over at SEM!! :o)

Fabiola said...

charmante carte Tracey, cette jolie touche vintage me plait beaucoup, biz

Heather said...

Ooo . . . this is beautiful! Simple, but beautiful. That really is an elegant image.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!