Jolly Old St. Nicholas

I'm back today with a new challenge reveal for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
Our goal is to try to create a bulk of our seasonal cards ahead of the holiday rush...and we're challenging you to do the same.  

Our new challenge this week is to create a 

"Gift Set"

The options and creativity abound for this one...don't they?

We do not have a sponsor for this challenge...however, the prize this week is a Guest Designer spot in an upcoming month!
How awesome is that!
We would love to design with you!

Be sure to check out the CSAYL blog to see the awesome prize being offered to one lucky winner!

I found the cutest set over at My ScrapChick that I had purchased while they were running a sale.  I loved the Santa image and was very impressed that there were several matching SVG files included.  So, I got the Silhouette Cameo humming and started paper piecing!

Here's how my gift set of a card and treat box turned out...


here's a close up of the card...


...and one of the treat box


I hope someone would be so excited and tickled pink to receive these at Christmas time!
 I also hope that you've been inspired to create a gift set of your own and link it up with us at CSAYL.

15 comments

Barb said...

What a wonderful Christmas card so upbeat and jolly great design. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

JanR said...

Great projects! I especially like that treat box. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Dawn said...

Oh Tracey, I love your Jolly Santa!
Thanks for playing in our Christmas in July challenge at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Gail said...

OMGoodness...so so cute! I love this Santa!!! What a great gift set. This is wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. Our next challenge begins August 13 and I hope to see you then, too! Hugs, Gail

Fabiola said...

j'adore Tracey, il est magnifique ton set, biz

~ginny said...

What a great project - cute image, a vintage feel with the browns, and I LOVE the highlights you added with the white pen! At first glance I thought it really was a highlight on glossy accents! Well done Tracey!! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#111 "Christmas in July"]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Gail said...

Tracey, I know I wrote you a comment last week and if you have it and haven't yet released it for your blog, I apologize for writing another. But I want you to know how much I like your project. This Santa is awesome looking..just like I imagine Santa would look like. And the box and matching card are a great gift idea. This is fabulous and I'm glad you joined us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. Hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Gail

Migdalia said...

A Fabulous & Fun Gift!! Who would not LOVE it!! I DO!!
Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Julie said...

Oh my! I'm loving your paper piecing, fabulicious! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls this time, hope you join us again,Julie.x

Dawn said...

Great little set! I love the jolly Santa!
Thanks for playing in our Christmas in July challenge at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Pat N. said...

Super cute box and matching card. Very nice! TFS your creation at DCD's challenge.

Joanne said...

Awesome gift set! I love your jolly Santa and the way he is layered! It gives it such super depth and looks amazing! Nice papers too, an all around FAB set! Thanx so much for playing along with us ta Creative Knockouts for our Christmas In July challenge! Joanne

Anonymous said...

Fabulous set Tracey.

Pamellia said...

This is so fun, I just love it! The glitter on Santa's hat and cuffs is the perfect touch! :)

Dawn T said...

delightful. Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls Challenge.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!