Especially For You Accordian Card

Happy Wednesday!
I trust your day is going well, and I'm so glad that you've added a visit with me here to your list of things to do today!

I can't believe we're ready to start a New Year...time just really seems to fly these days!
I remember as a child, your birthday and Christmas especially,  always seemed to take forever to come.  Now it seems that I'm constantly getting ready for a birthday or the holiday season and thinking to myself "didn't we just celebrate this?"  LOL

And Wednesdays seem to come so quickly here on the blog as well!
I'm back again to share with you another project for Heartfelt Creations today!
Yay!
 I hope you get as excited as I do to see what the team has come up with for new inspirations!

This week I decided to create a "special fold" card...you know, something that is different than the regular rectangle or square fold...a creation that hopefully you feel packs a punch and leaves an impression!

This card is your regular A2 sized card when closed, however opens in an accordian style.
It is kept closed together with a decorative belly band.  

Here's a look at my project for the week...

...lets take a peek at the project closed first as your special someone would be receiving it...


 ...and a look at the card completely opened...



...and a peek at the combination of both pieces...


 Just a little something special for your someone special as they celebrate something special!

Now, be sure to check out the Heartfelt Creations blog to oohhh and ahhh at all of the other design team members creations...each and every one of them are truly amazing!  It's so neat to see how each members style comes through in different ways when we're all using the same collections.  Each creation is as unique as the person doing the creating!  Just as God has created each of us to be a one of a kind and unique!

If you're looking for instructions and supplies on how this card has been made, I will direct you to the Heartfelt Creations blog today.  Were you aware that you can print out instructions for each of the projects?  There is a print button icon under each project just beside the Pinterest "Pin It" button!
How handy is that!

Thanks for the visit!
I'll see you next Wednesday again for sure!
Oh, and I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year!
May God shower His richest blessings upon you!

Until next time...

This card has been entered in the following challenges...

9 comments

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Tracey, this is a stunning design, and the color palette is wonderful! Happy New Year!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutley breathtaking!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous. I love the design. Have a Happy New Year.

Robin said...

Just love your card Tracey! Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Maureen R said...

Fabulous card Tracey. I love the accordion fold. This would be a spectacular gift for anyone! Hugs

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Tracy, love this card. The band sure makes this to the top of the list! You sure earned your time away with this one. Have fun! oxo

Karan Gerber said...

what a gorgeous accordian card, i love it. Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tracey!!! Love your card design!!

Susan Hogan said...

So pretty and feminine Tracey. A gorgeous creation.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!