Confessions of a Busy Crafter...

Hi Everyone!
I'm just quickly popping in to share with you the Christmas cards that I've quickly put together to hand out this year!
Life has been super busy in the last little while, and I decided to try something new this year!
I have a confession to make...I went digital!
I almost feel like a failure as I usually hand create them.  However, this year has been so busy that I was actually considering purchasing my cards (*gasp* - I know!), until the beautiful "All is Calm" collection by Nitwit Collections came across my Facebook feed.  

I decided to use my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut all of the pieces in the design and I would just be left doing the laying and 3D decoupage.  

Here's how the first set of cards I designed turned out...


...and here's a closer look at each of the cards individually...




...and here's the second set of cards I quickly designed using the same Nitwit collection...


...and a close up of each individually...




I've added some glitter and some Stickles to give them a holiday sparkle, and now all that's left is to do some addressing and get those into the mail that need to be sent off!

I do have to admit that I did enjoy designing these in the Silhouette studio and then assembling them.  They went together quick and easy, and the layering for dimension really brought them to life.  
Shhhh....I think I'll design a few more like this for various other occasions just to have on hand for those moments when you need a card at the last minute!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!