More Christmas Wishes...

Hello Everyone!
Can you believe I'm posting again so quickly?  LOL
Sometimes it seems as though there's nothing going on here....and then boom...I find a little creativity!  LOL

So, yesterday my daughter and I went to the Christmas Open House at The Scrapbook Cottage!
I knew I had a few items stashed away for me there...and c'mon, let's be honest...a good old fashioned craft store Christmas Open House is definitely the way to boost your creativity for all of those holiday cards you dream of making!

Well, on my list was a winter bird stamp from Penny Black called Snowy Perch...and it was one that I had been waiting to get my hands on since the moment I saw it during their reveal!
I love birds and I thought this would make a wonderful winter themed card or Christmas card.

So, instead of having a nap this afternoon, I headed downstairs into my little craft room and got that stamp all inked up and watercolored.  

Would you like to see how it turned out?


I gave this little creation a water color feel using Distress Ink Reinkers and after it was all dried, matted and adhered to the card base I added some snow using a white gel pen.  I also added a touch of glitter to just a few of the snow flakes to give it a Christmas shimmer.  Christmas projects always require some glitter, don't they?

Now wouldn't this just be the perfect holiday card for the nature enthusiast or bird watcher?
I think my Grandma would have loved this card as she loved birds just as I do!

Well that's it for my quick share today!
I've added this card to my inventory in the Etsy store...so feel free to go ahead and take a look around there as well!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!