"You Take the Cake"

Welcome! I'm so glad you could stop by! Today I want to share with you a gift card holder I have created for the craft sale I will be participating in during November. 

 
 For this little yummy treasure I got my Cricut Imagine humming and used the Imagine Cartridge "Imagine More Cards".  All of the background papers and die cuts have been cut using this cartridge.  Now I wanted to give this little treat a bakery type feel so I added a doily into the background as bakery shops will sometimes have doilies in their displays as well.  I used a baby blue ribbon to tie into the coloring to allow the gift card holder to be tied closed, and a few random buttons for some extra visual appeal.  I think this gift card holder would be perfect to use for a Birthday, Thank You or even a "Just Because" celebration...with maybe a gift card to the recipients favorite bakery or coffee shop!

Well that's it from me today...short and sweet!
Again, thanks for stopping by today...feel free to leave a comment so I know you've been visiting!

This gift card holder has been submitted to the following blog challenges...


8 comments

Tamie said...

Ah this is super cute. I really like the shape, color and those yummy cupcakes! Thank you so much for sharing your master piece with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Tracey . Lovely creation . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Leanne said...

Awesome, thanks for playing our cupcake challenge, great job!

Leanne DT!
4CC!

Nancy said...

I love it but it's making me hungry! lol Such a sweet card, Tracey! Thanks for linking up with us again at Lia Stampz!...Nancy :o)

Sheryl said...

This is such a pretty card. I really like your design and image. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Please join us again next time.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Sheila said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining in at my craft creations challenge, good luck x

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Hi Tracey! What a great card...looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz!

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Pretty birthday card, thank you for joining us at Fashionista.

with love from Holland
Dorothy

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!