A Shabby Chic Wedding

Hello Again!  So glad you could stop and visit for a little while.  Today I'd like to share with you the card I created for our challenge over at Crafty Creations..."Shabby Chic"!  I know this will be a favorite!  Our generous sponsor for this week is...

SPONSORED+BY+LOTV

and I have just the cutest little wedding couple image to play with!

I thought they would look perfect on a cute little easel card (I made my first one a few days ago...and will showcase that one shortly...so stay tuned to see how that went!  LOL)  I  printed and cut the card on my Silhouette Cameo. I painted the silver colored card stock with a coat of lumiere to give it a regal and shimmering effect! Once that had dried I was good to go with assembling the card and beginning with the embellishing!  (I must admit, Shabby Chic for me can sometimes be a bit of a stretch when creating because I automatically want to turn it into a vintage theme...hope you feel I did okay!)

Here's my interpretation of this challenge...


(I had a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to photograph this creation, so my apologies for the poor photos.)

Here's a peek at the lovely couple...they have been colored with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers.


And lastly, the charming sentiment....which is from a Stamp 'n Up collection.


As far as embellies go on this card...I have to say that Walmart and Dollarama were my best friends when it came to picking up ribbon, flowers, rhinestone swirls, lace, tulle and those awesome butterflies!  The pearls around the sentiment are from Stamp 'n Up!

I'm hoping that any bride and groom would be wowed should this be presented to them...my husband certainly thought it was quite the creation, and wondered how much I would sell it for at a craft sale!  LOL

That's all for me today...short and sweet!  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations at Crafty Creations Challenges to become even more inspired!  Then be sure to link up your Shabby Chic creation as well!

Until next time...

This card has been entered in the following challenges...
Creative Craft Challenges..."Anything but Square"
Just Inspirational Challenges..."Photo Inspiration"
Cutie Pie Challenges..."Anything Goes"
Love to Create..."Fancy Folds"
Creative Creations Challenges...."Bingo" (lace, sentiment, ribbon)
Little Blue Button Stampers..."Bling"
Silhouette Challenges..."Shaped Card"

10 comments

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's beautiful! I'm certain the bride & groom would display it.

Marcee Rodgers said...

What a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations♥

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges.
Hugs
Teresa
DT

Ceesa's Card Creations

Olga said...

what a gorgeous project! Thank you very much for playing with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck!

Lou Sims said...

Fabulous card and love all the layers and shimmer. I think shabby chic and vintage can be blurred .... hee, hee, hee.

Lou
x x x

Anonymous said...

Adorable card. Love your interpretation on the Inspirational photo. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenge this week. Hugs Shelly

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Any couple would be proud to display this beauty! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC Designer

amanda phillips said...

What a sweetie! Thank you for sharing with us over at love to create challenges.
Amanda LTCDT

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at CCC2. Marlene DT

Judith said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges Good Luck.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!