A Snappin' Good Time!

Welcome!

Today I'd like to share with you a card I created for the current challenge over at {The Lollipop Ladies}!  But first, let's take a look at our yummy inspiration photo...


Don't those candy crocodiles just get your mouth watering?  LOL
So, our challenge this time round is crocodiles with the twist of adding washi tape! 
I have to admit that I panicked when I saw this challenge...crocodile or alligator stamps are not something I have in my collection!  And, washi tape in my stash tends to be of a more vintage variety, so I wasn't sure where I was going to go with this until I remembered to take a peek in my Cricut Imagine cartridge collection.  Whew...and there was a crocodile smiling at me!

Here's a look at what I created...


I chose to go with more of a boy/child themed card that could be used for a birthday, or for sending to a pen pal, etc.  All of the papers used on this card have been printed by my Imagine and the cartridge I used was the "Imagine More" cartridge.  The brown polka dotted frame around the featured crocodile is made using washi tape.  I added a stamped image to the corner of the card as a playful embellishment.  The alligator and main sentiment have been popped up with 3D dots.  I showed the finished product to my 7 year old son, and he loved it!  He thought it would be great to give to a friend for a birthday.  When he told me that I knew I had accomplished what I set out to do with this card!

There's still time to play along with us over at {The Lollipop Ladies}.  Scour your craft room for a crocodile stamp, die cut, or choose one from the internet...and get creative with that washi tape! Or use the colors, textures, etc. as inspiration as well...no crocodile necessary, just explain in your blog post how you were inspired! We'd love to see what you can come up with!  Remember to check out the great prize awarded on {The Lollipop Ladies}blog as long as we have enough people play along, and check out the other DT creations for some more inspiration while you're there! 

Until next time...

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!