Sparkle & Shine!

Hello!  It's great to have you stop by again! 
 Today I have a treat for you that just sparkles and shines!
It's a design I created for our current challenge over at Crafty Creation Challenges...
"Let's See You Sparkle & Shine"

Our current sponsor for this challenge is none other than...


who has generously offered our random prize winner 5 digis of their choice...but wait...it doesn't end there!  They have also decided to award a second prize of 2 digis to one lucky random winner should we have more than 50 entries for this challenge!  How awesome!

I chose to work with the "2013 Build Your Own Christmas Set".  I loved the versatility of the images.  It included a candy cane, fir branch, bow, holly and berries, jingle belles and some tree ornaments.  You can print them out and use the single elements or cluster them in a variety of designs.  Just limitless possibilities!
For this creation I opted to use the fir branch, candy cane, holly and berries as well as the bow! I added some snowflake swirls I cut with my Silhouette Cameo...and then broke out the Glitter Ritz and the Stickles!  After all, the goal was to make it sparkle and shine!
Here's how it came out...


And a closer look at the image grouping I created...


I've used a smokey brown paper which actually shimmers as the card background.  I assembled the grouping of the images and then decided to make part of the grouping more 3D like to give the card some dimension.  I curled the bow, as well as the holly leaves so that they lift up off the page.  Once everything had been adhered to the card, I went to town with the Glitter Ritz and Stickles.  I'm hoping the picture shows sparkle and shine!  Lastly I added some tiny dots on the card with Liquid Pearls and when it was almost dry I put a small amount of the Diamond Stickles on top so the dots would shimmer.
And there you have it...that's my glittery, shiny, sparkly creation!

Will you accept our challenge this week?  Are you brave enough to break out the glitter, Stickles, shiny papers, ribbons, etc.?  I know all too well the mess it can be...but the mess usually leads to great creativity and fun!  So link up with us over at Crafty Creations...we wanna see how you sparkle and shine!


14 comments

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and all the white touches really makes it a striking creation.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! I love all the pretty sparkle! :o)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tracey!

Unknown said...

It sure is Sparkly and Shining to you! Well done job! Thank you for playing along with Sweet Pea Stampers "Sparkle and Shine". Good luck and we hope to see you again! Sylvia, DT-member Sweet Pea Stampers

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have made a wonderful sparkly Christmas card here. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “sparkle and shine” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tracey, another hat on now. Just love this Christmas card. It fits our challenge this week well of “golden brown”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

Jenny said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte ist das. Gefällt mir sehr gut.Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. LG Jenny

Hazel said...

Thanks for also sharing this for The Sweet Pea Stampers sparkle and shine challenge - hope to see more of your lovely crafting soon - Hazel, Design Team x

Dewi Lestari said...

So pretty.. Love all the sparkles. Thanks for joining at Sweet Pea Stampers: Sparkle and Shine
Hugs
Dewi

Heather said...

Oh yeah! You can definitely see all the sparkle, though I bet it is even prettier in real life. Great job combining all those elements together. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Susan Hogan said...

Stunning Tracey - and yes, I can see the sparkle from here! So pretty.

Crafty Math Chick said...

I do love all the sparkle and shine you added to this pretty candy cane image. Thanks for playing along with us at TSG! Hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow!

Meighan Wheller said...

A fabulous Christmas card - love all the sparkle and shine Tracey. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

Berit Synnøve said...

Fabulous Christmas card. Love your image and all the sparkle. Thanks for joining Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Berit

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!