Life is Good! Enjoy!

Hi!  Glad you could stop by for a visit today!
As I sit here scheduling this post to go live, it's a foggy, rainy, soggy day here in Manitoba, Canada!
We've had 3 days of this in a row, and some sunshine would be great!  

I'm back today with a new {Pin}spirational challenge...and the picture we have for you makes me hope the sun will come out and gives me a hope that spring must be lurking for us around the corner...

Let's take a look...

 

Isn't it gorgeous!!!!
I'm so ready to be working in my flower beds and to be going on bike rides!

We have a wonderful bunch of sponsors for you today...


 
 
 

 

Be sure to check the {Pin}spirational Challenge blog for all the fabulous prizes being offered!

Awhile back while browsing the SVG Cuts store, I came across a fabulous cutting file that included a bicycle shaped card.  I just couldn't pass it up!  I knew it was perfect for this challenge!

Let's take a peek...


I chose to go with softer and muted tones even though the {pin}spirational photo is more vibrant.  
I just think it's the most adorable card!  I decided to add two sentiment stickers to the card because they just summed up how I always feel when I go on a bike ride and play among my flowers!

I'm interested to see what inspires you this challenge round.  
Be sure to link up you creations so I can stop by your little spot in blogland for a visit!

Until next time...

11 comments

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful card, Tracey! We're actually getting more snow here today! Looks like Spring might not arrive until Fall! lol :o)

cm said...

What a wonderful, fresh, spring card you've created! My husband is a competitive road bike cyclist, and we're both officials for bike races here in Alberta (mountain bike, road bike and cyclocross), so your card has some 'extra charm' for me! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!
c

Kathys Kards said...

Lovely card this...thank you for entering the MCC challenge, Good Luck. Kathy x

Joanne said...

Such lovely pastel colors for this Spring card! So soft and pretty. Love the bicycle shape!. A perfect card for our challenge at CC&CC. Thanx for playing along. Hugs, Joanne

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful soft colours! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
Claire xx

Helen G. said...

Beautiful card! Love the bicycle Thank you for sharing it with us at SOUS Die Cut Challenge!

Rose said...

so pretty!!! So glad you joined us on Sentimental Sundays this week.

Jo Ann said...

This is amazing...Love the shape and how you embellished your card. Thanks for joining our Challenge last week in my neighborhood---613 Avenue Create! Please join us again for another wonderful Challenge beginning today. Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a fun, original shaped card! Great take on the inspiration. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Miss NiceRoad said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing with us at PaperNest Dolls :)

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!