I Could Have Danced All Night...

Welcome!

Are you ready for an update on the challenge running over at Unstampabelles this month?  
I was away when the first posting of this challenge went live, so I will be showcasing my card for this challenge today...along with some of the other DT members who have had the spunk, time and ambition to create a second project for this challenge. 

Before I move ahead into showing you my creation, I just want to take a brief moment to remind you about the rules at Unstampabelles.  True to our name...we do not use stamps to create our creations on this challenge blog, and we are asking that you do the same.  That means no rubber stamping or using digital stamps either.  Sound hard?  It's really not hard at all...you'll see!
Our theme this month is...

"I Could Have Danced All Night" with the twist to use Ribbons

I loved this theme when I saw it.  I wanted to do something a little different from the usual usage of putting a dancer on the front of the card...and I knew I wanted to do something vintage and beautiful.  Well, I came across this gorgeous antique boot image on one of the collage sheets I had purchased awhile back.  It got me thinking of ball room dancing, ladies beautiful large skirts swooshing across the dance floor, dance cards, etc. 

Here's how my vision turned out...


Of course I needed to have roses, beautiful ladies, patterned paper and rhinestones to complete the look!  I love this card, and hope you will as well.  

We have a wonderful sponsor again this month...


Website Banner
Be sure to check out their online store!
http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/blog/welcome-to-flourish-with-a-bling/

 I hope you've been inspired by my creation today, and I'm also hoping that you take the challenge to join us at Unstampabelles

Until next time...

2 comments

Granmargaret said...

This is really lovely Tracey

Susan Hogan said...

A beautiful card and I really love the different road this took, and the vintage feel.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!