Manger Scene

WooHoo!  It's Friday!
So glad you're here today!

You know what Friday means...a new challenge with us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
You'll love this weeks challenge...

"To Die For"

Us card makers love our dies, don't we?  
I'm guessing this week is going to bring many entries!  

I'm so very excited about the card I've created for this particular challenge.
Allow me to begin this post with a picture of it, and we'll get down to the other details such as sponsorship, prizes, etc in just a minute!

Ready????


Can you guess the company whose paper pack I've designed this one with?
It's Heartfelt Creations!  I love, love, love their paper and coordinating dies!

I chose this gorgeous manger scene card panel to begin the card with.  I love manger scene cards, because to me they bring the focus to what the Christmas holiday is all about!  I've chosen coordinating patterned papers to do all of the matting with, as well as a sentiment from the paper pack as well.  I've used the "Majestic Blooms" die from Heartfelt Creations to create the large flower with the pearl centre.  I've also used some blue distress paint and some Glitter Ritz on the edges to tie it into the color palette.  The gold poinsettias are several Memory Box dies that I just adore!  The swirl die cuts are created with my BigShot as well and are from Sizzix.  Lastly, if you peek super closely, you will also see a Spellbinders fancy edged square die cut behind the sentiment!  
I don't need to convince you that I love die cutting...do I!  LOL

Now here's the sponsorship info I promised you earlier. 
 We do not have a sponsor for this weeks challenge...however, one lucky winner will be invited to Guest Design with us in October!
Super exciting!

Now it's your turn!  Break out that collection of dies that I know you have stashed in your craft room, choose a Christmas themed one to work with, and get creating!  Then link up with us at CSAYL!  While you're there, be sure to check out some of the other DT's creations!  You won't be disappointed!
I can't wait to visit your blogs to see what you come up with!

13 comments

Fabiola said...

adorable Tracey, elle respire la paix et le calme et tes embellissements sont tellement charmant, biz

SmilynStef said...

Love all of your wonderful details ... thank you for going for the *gold* with us at jingle belles.

Unknown said...

An altogether beautiful image and layout. This art is delightful. Thank you for dropping by. Sunny sweet smiles from Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

Barb said...

Wonderful creation with very nice embellishments. Thanks for joining us at the Brown Sugar Challenge. Barb

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card love the beautiful papers and flowers from Heartfelt creations love the image panel and dies--thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Teresa said...

Love this - thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenge, good luck xx

Kim Kutie said...

Very nice! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

PoppyK said...

Great card and thank you for joining in with the Get Organised for Christmas Challenge over at www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk Have fun and Keeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

michele said...

Fabulous card Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. Hugs x

Billie A said...

Very pretty card, love the scene, the image the flower swirls and colors. Beautiful card. thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Unknown said...

wow this is beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us the the Polkadoodles challenge!
hugs xx Cara xx

Julie said...

Such a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie T

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, this is so very lovely! so much texture and dimension, what a fabulous holiday card! thanks for coming on a GILT TRIP with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!