Mid Way Posting for Unstampabelles Challenge Blog

Hello Everyone!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend and having a lovely Sunday!

I'm excited to say that I've returned to my design team position with Unstampabelles Challenge Blog after our dear leader Susan allowed me to take a few months off. 
A huge thanks to Susan and the team for allowing me some time!

Today we are half way through our current challenge, which is...

"Peace and Harmony" 

with the additional twist to add in the element of flight into your creation!

Now there are a few symbols of peace, however I do believe that the most recognized symbol would be the dove.  So that's the direction that I chose to go with my card.  


This ephemera image reminded me of love birds so I decided to create a card that could be used for a wedding or anniversary.  I shaped some roses and leaves and decided to add a butterfly...that is how I've incorporated the twist of flight into my creation.  I've lightly stickled the butterfly to give it a nice shine.  I've added a chipboard sentiment as the finishing touch. 

Here's a closer look at the flower grouping....


Now we are offering a wonderful prize for one lucky winner!

It is a beautiful, intricate Spellbinders die...

 

Remember that you have until the end of the month to enter....so you still have a little time to put on your creative cap and come up with something.  And, as always, we are a challenge blog that encourages you to create without using any stamps!  There are so many other ways to create...inking, dies, drawing, collage, etc.  So remember....No Stamps!

Be sure to pop by the Unstampabelles blog to see the wonderful creations the rest of the design team have made.  

Until next time...

3 comments

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! I love the idea of creating a project without using stamps! I I'm off to look into it further! Have a great new week! :o)

Susan Hogan said...

Tracey, this is absolutely gorgeous and doubly so now I know that you made those flowers and leaves too. So talented. A truly beautiful card. Thank you.

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card! i love all the dimension :) thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!