A Little Planning...

Hello and Welcome!
I'm here with a late night post to share with you the fun I had doing some memory keeping in my Happy Planner last night while the kiddos were in bed and hubby was away.  

My Scarlet Lime Planner Society kit came in the mail last week and I'd been waiting to crack it open and do some decorating.  I love the colors of this kit...they are perfect for saying good bye to summer and hello to fall!

Here's a peek at what I kept myself busy with last night...


I've added in some awesome MAMBI stickers to go along with the theme!  I love that "Say Cheese" sentiment and camera...perfect for the family selfie we took all crowded into our bed in our camper.  We were watching the old classic movie "Heidi" as the rain fell having a great time!  

Here's a closer look at each of the pages...


...and the second...



I also missed posting a week in August that I had completed in my Happy Planner once again using products from the Planner Society monthly kit as well as some more fantastic stickers from Me and My Big Ideas!

Here's a quick peek at those...


Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
I hope I've been able to encourage you to do some memory keeping...and maybe even try a new style of it by using a planner!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!