Stationery & Sticker Set featuring Ephemeras Vintage Garden...

May I share a pet peeve with you today?
You may laugh, as I'm sure I'm probably the only one who would find this frustrating!  LOL
I still enjoy the old fashioned art of writing letters and have several pen pals that I try to keep in contact with!  Do you know how frustrating it is to try to find a stationery set in this day and age?
Our local office supply store carries nothing in the way of beautiful stationery, and once in awhile I manage to get lucky and score some at the local dollar store...but it's hard!

Well, while brainstorming about what new creative twist I could some up with for another design team project for Ephemera's Vintage Garden Mabel's Diary collection, I decided that I would soothe my frustrations by creating my own stationery and sticker set!

I got designing in my Silhouette program and I love the results that came forward!
Allow me to share...


I imported the images to my Silhouette designer studio program and traced and cut the images I wished to use on the stickers and stationery. Then I got playing around deciding on backgrounds and placements of all the design elements. If you're looking for a fantastic tutorial on creating stickers with your Silhouette Cameo, be sure to check out the blog Silhouette School!  There is a wealth of knowledge on that site!

Here's a closer peek at the 5"x7" stationery paper...


I can hardly wait to write my first letter on this vintage inspired paper!
I do hope my pen pals will enjoy receiving my notes on this gorgeous ephemera inspired collection!

...and now for the stickers...


They turned out beautifully, and I even got the kiss cut to work on the Silhouette Cameo, something I've been having some trouble with as the depth settings needed to be adjusted...but I think I've got it now!  I thought these stickers would be wonderful to decorate the envelopes I send as well as to use in my planner! (Stay tuned as I have a whole post and video coming about what I've done with my planner and the Mabel's Diary Collection shortly!)

Well, that's all for me today!
I do hope you've enjoyed the items I've created here and that I've inspired you to give this a try!
I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to leave me a comment!

Oh...and I should share...the Mabel's Diary Collection is on sale for just a few more days, so don't let it slip through your fingers at this great price!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!