Sweet Peony Card Classes...

Welcome! 
I have something exciting to share with you today!
It's another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday...and while I didn't have time to create a project this week, I'd love to share with you the cards that I have designed for my upcoming Sweet Peony card classes at the Scrapbook Cottage locations - both in Winnipeg and Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada!


In each of these classes we will be completing all three card designs shown here on the blog today!
We will be learning how to create these beautiful peonies using the 3D Flower Basics Shaping Mold from Heartfelt Creations. They make flower shaping super quick and easy on the hands!
We'll also explore the art of adding beautiful flower stamen centers to your flowers which gives them a super realistic look!


Seating is limited and spots fill very quickly, so I encourage you to give Kathy a call at the Winnipeg Store, or Sharon a call at the Steinbach store to register today!
I'll post all of the class info below as well as the store numbers for easy access.


Lastly, here's the dates and info for the Sweet Peony Card Classes!

Steinbach Location
Date: Wednesday, June 06/18
Time: 12:30pm 

Winnipeg Location
Date: Wednesday, May 23/18
Time: 12:30pm

Date: Monday, June 04/18
Time: 12:30pm & 6:00pm

I do hope to see you there!

Until next time...

1 comment

Terry Law said...

These peony cards are so lovely Tracey! What colours did you use for the flowers? Thanks!

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!